Wednesday 10 July 2013

What Our Students Say!

We love hearing from happy students. Here's what Natasha, from our Learn To Sew course had to say:

"Dear Susan/Fashion Antidote,
I attended your 'one day intensive sewing' class about a month ago and I just wanted to say thank you for such a fantastic introduction to sewing.
I run my own embroidery business which applies logos to team and company clothing and although I am skilled at machine embroidery I had NEVER touched a sewing machine before. The day course covered all the basics and imparted just the right amount of information without overwhelming. I went out and bought a basic sewing machine the week after the course and am now making home-made stockings from scratch, which are selling really well from my shop/workshop.  I never imagined I could do so much after just one day of learning - I certainly couldn't have done it without attending your course first!
Thanks again! Natasha Notley"

If you've got anything to say about one of our courses, drop us a line!
 
sewing class
 
 Find out more about our Sewing Courses on www.fashionantidote.com

No comments:

Post a Comment